Gabby's Place Apartment is located in newly renovated building from the end of the 19th century, right in the city centre near National Theatre in Prague, and yet on a quiet place with windows to the quiet courtyard. Stay in the heart of old Prague in this beautiful short term accommodation. Only 2 minutes walk from riverside promenade with amazing views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, passing National Theatre and Dancing House. Gabby's Place is fully furnished and serviced apartment in the upper floor to rent in the centre of Prague.
Address: Vojtesska 211/6, Prague 1, Czech Republic (pronounce like "Voyteska")
How to reach us
- The nearest metro station is „Narodni trida" line B (walking directions)
- The nearest tram stops are "Jiraskovo namesti" (directions) and "Narodni divadlo" (directions)
- Instructions: Best way from the airport by public transport is to take airport bus number "100". Then continue to the metro station called "Zlicin" on line "B" to the city center. Your destination station is "Narodni trida". Then please see walking directions from metro station here: https://goo.gl/maps/sc0ts Complete journey from the airport to the apartment by public transport will take you about an hour.
Taxi or Shuttle Bus:
- Airport transfer by a Taxi costs flat rate 550 CZK (21 EUR) if ordered in advance. It will take 20 minutes to get you to the apartment. If you want to order this taxi service please send us your flight time and flight number.
By a car:
- GPS: 50.078030, 14.415032 (50°04'40.9"N 14°24'54.1"E)
- Parking your car: Gabby's Place apartment is located in the city centre where only residents can park on the streets for free. Parking of your car is possible within a walking distance guarded parking lot (26 EUR first day, 18 EUR every other day). We will help you with the parking of your car after check-in.
Arriving by a Train?
- You can take taxi or Uber from the Main train station to the apartment which should cost about 250 CZK (10 EUR). Best way to get from the Main station by public transport is to take the tram. Tram stop is opposite to the station exit - go straight ahead through the park and Jeruzalemska street. Your destination stop is called "Myslikova". From there it's few minutes walking to the apartment. Please see directions here: https://goo.gl/maps/aNYzWtn3Gt42
- Please ring on the door bell or call us.
Ideally located within a few minute's walk to the following places of interest in Prague:
Dancing House & Havel's Apartment Block - 350m (4 mins walk)
National Theatre - 350m (4 mins walk)
Charles Square - 400m (5 mins walk)
St Cyril and St Methodius Cathedral - 400m (5 mins walk)
Hemingway Bar - 750m (9 mins walk)
Charles Bridge - 850m (10 mins walk)
Wenceslas Square - 900m (12 mins walk)
Kampa Park - 900m (12 mins walk)
Petrin Hill & Tower - 1km (13 mins walk)
Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana) - 1km (13 mins walk)
Estates' Theater - 1km (13 mins walk)
National Museum - 1,2km (15 mins walk)
Old Town Square & Astronomical Clock - 1,2km (15 mins walk) or by tram 2 stops
Vysehrad National Cultural Monument - 1,7 km (20 mins walk) or by tram 2 stops
Prague Castle - 2km (30 mins walk)
Download our Guidebook: Restaurants, Cafes and Bars in the neighborhood